Why you should work with us?
We are about to change the world… that should be reason enough, don’t you think 😉 ?
No, fun aside. We are extremely enthusiastic, passionate and believe in an agile, close and friendly company culture. We work very freely and want to get the best out of everyone. Different skills and characters enrich us! We would be happy if you want to become a part of our passion!
We are looking for a senior Flutter mobile developer for Twaiv. We consider it a good start, but we know that this is only the very beginning and have ambitious plans going forward. That’s why we are looking for you:
- You love delighting users with a great app experience. It makes you happy when your users are happy
- You enjoy working with visual and motion designers and to bring their ideas to life, pixel-perfect and even better than in Figma
- You have worked with java/kotlin and/or swift, but you truly love flutter
- You enjoy keeping your code base up-to-date and state-of-the-art with all the amazing advancements that happen in the flutter community
- You are only satisfied when stuff works well for different screen factors
- You like it when an app is also somewhat usable when users are temporarily offline
- You can’t stand regressions, that’s why you write tests
- We have a fully automated continuous integration and delivery pipeline. You will also be responsible for keeping it running
- Optional: if you are interested you can contribute to our innovative golang backend (time permitting).
- Optional: we also plan to write small apps for Wear OS and Apple Watch (if you are up for a challenge)
We are looking for a Head of Marketing at Twaiv. We’re on a mission to change how the world thinks about digital fitness & health solutions. In our early stage throughout the next year we’re gonna be a small and very efficient team of experts in their fields collaborating on our vision.
- You love delighting, high quality products, no quick scams. It makes you happy when your product looks neat and fulfills a real need of your customers.
- You are willing to take responsibilities and you have an ambitious drive to move things forward within a interdisciplinary team
- You are a real marketing multi talent! You have a highly creative perspective on brand building and communication but you also love to operate „hands-on“ on the things you want to accomplish
- You are experienced in consumer product marketing, preferably digital consumer apps
- You have certain experience and knowledge in performance marketing, SEA and web analytics
- Optional: You are a passionate runner or want to become one
How to apply
Please reach out to us via email@example.com with the following:
(1) A thoughtful writing (no copy/pastes please) on WHY you are excited about TWAIV
(2) Your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
(3) Examples of your work or past projects that you feel are relevant for the role
Twaiv Gründer Raphael Jung & Matthias Ettrich